“Or what woman having ten silver coins, if she loses one of them, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? When she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the coin that I had lost.’ Just so, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.” Luke 15:88-10
Do a random act of kindness today!
• Hand out candy canes to grocery store employees
• Bring anonymous You’re Awesome notes to leave on teachers’ desks or stick in lockers at your school
• Offer a hug or other sign of affection to someone in your family
• Carry a bag of small, wrapped candies to share with people you run into
• Leave an extra big tip at a restaurant or coffee shop
• Leave a room cleaner than when you entered it
• Offer to do an extra chore around the house
• Make something beautiful and give it to someone
Leave your ideas in the comments!